Contact us with your specific needs as we have an experienced team available to provide advice and solutions for all your Water storage problems!
East West Dive and Salvage are able to conduct cleaning, maintenance and repairs to potable water storage facilities Australia Wide. We are able to conduct works in most storage environments including reservoirs, tanks, water towers, dam walls, restricted access, confined space and underground storage facilities. Each job and location is considered separately and a plan is implemented to ensure each task is completed safety, effectively, efficiently and with minimal impact to the site. Tasks undertaken include
- Vacuuming, Debris removal and General cleaning
- Dredging to clear and locate inlets/outlets,
- Installation of pneumatic plugs to isolate inlets/outlets
- Valve repair, servicing, changeover and maintenance,
- Leak identification and Liner repairs,
- Replacement of grates, covers and blanking plates,
- Repair, maintenance and installation of safety structures including ladders, handrails and rescue systems
- Installation of Floating pontoons and jetties
- Rock Revetment works
The company has strict safety standards and potable water protocols which include encapsulated diving and full decontamination prior to entry, certification to confined space and working at heights.